[Answer ID: 13674]
How do I download a folder/file in CloudStation from a web browser?
Created 10/14/2011 10:16 | Updated 03/12/2012 15:29
- Select a file/folder to download.
- Download the file/folder by the following procedure.
- Click the inverted triangular icon on the right of the folder/file to show the drop-down menu, and click [Download] in the menu.
- Check the checkbox of the folder/file and click [More actions], show the drop-down menu.
Click [Download] in the menu.
- When the "save file dialogue box" appears, click [OK] to save the file. The file will save to the download location specified in your browser preferences.
- If you are downloading an entire folder, the folder will be compressed in a zip file automatically.
OS / Hardware
Was this answer helpful?
Please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.